Issue with gamepad in Cyberpunk 2077 on Windows
Playing Cyberpunk 2077 on Windows, you can stumble upon an absence of vibration in gamepad. This topic is useful for you in case the default tips do not work.
Fix “gamepad vibration doesn’t work” using DS4Windows
DS4Windows is a soft that let’s you to use gamepad as an Xbox 360 controller.
- Plug in gamepad (DualShock 4)
- Dowload DS4Windows. Official resource. Their repo from which you can download.
- Open archive
- Launch ds4windows.exe
Click on Start.
- If the red contoured area do not show up:
- Go to Settings
Click on Drivers setup
- Install drivers
- Set settings. If Hide DS4 Controller is not checked, you’ll have hints from Xbox controller.
- Launch CyberPunk 2077. Change Controller vibration to feel the difference.
Do not use controller audio port with this solution.